Why Managed IT Services?
Our proactive approach to IT will guarantee that your network is running smoothly. Reduce cost while gaining access to a team of trained engineers who do everything to ensure your business is protected and efficient. Don’t wait until your technology fails before you address potential issues. We operate exactly how an internal IT department would operate except you receive all the benefits without having to manage it on your own. That way, you can focus on growing and impacting your business in ways only you can!
Property Support actively maintains and monitors your network and devices. Adding new Employees to your team? Great! Moving? No problem. From setting up new devices for new employees all the way to preparing your technology for a move, We’ve got you covered.
Server & Application Management
• Remote Server Management: Configuration Changes, Disk Capacity Management, Clustering and Replication Management, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange, Monthly Disk Defragmentation, Disk Check and Cleanup, Monthly Release, Review, and Testing of New & Approved Microsoft Security Patches, Support & Troubleshooting.• Remote Software Installation, Configuration and Continuous Compliance.• Management and Hosting of Corporate and Media sites• Patching and update management• Microsoft & Linux Servers, VMware & Virtual environments, Enterprise solutions (i.e. HP, Dell, Hyperv) supported• Virtual infrastructure management and support
Data Backup & Recovery Management
• Backup Selection, Retention Management and Support• Backup Monitoring and Reporting• Backup Error and Failure Support• Backup Restoration Support• Client Alerting for Critical Backup Events• Quarterly Backup Restoration and Recovery Testing• 14 days Backup Image Retention (w/ Property Support Cloud Services)
Security & Firewall Management
• End-Point Security Management (Security for all your user devices)• Firewall Security Management: Firewall Log Recording, Firewall Rules Management, Firewall Configuration Changes, Software & Firmware Updates. • 24x7 Monitoring of Firewall Availability. • 24x7 Response - Remote Support of Firewall Outages. • 24x7 Management / Monitoring / Remediation of all VPNs.• Animalware, Ransomware, Virus or Threat Correction• Antimalware and Anti-Virus Management & Policy Management
• 24/7 Server Monitoring: Critical Processes, Services, Events, Warnings and Errors. Performance – Memory and CPU, Disk Utilization, and Network Device Outages.• Monitoring and support of IT infrastructure including: networks, servers, backup, disaster recovery, wireless access points, applications, databases, and security aspects.• Monitor and manage networking, server, and storage with enterprise toolsets.• Monitoring for database, operating system, and hardware issues.• Monitoring reports including availability and uptime• Customer and Licensed Software Application Monitoring & Support• Domain registrar and DNS administration• Virus, malware and spam protection• Web filtering• Capacity analysis and forecasting
Remote Firewall Management:• Firewall Rules Management• Firewall Configuration Changes• 24x7 Monitoring of Firewall Availability• 24x7 Response - Remote Support of Firewall Outages• Software & Firmware Updates• 24x7 Management / Monitoring / Remediation of all VPNsRouter/Modem:• Router/Modem/WAP Configuration Changes• Printer Software & Firmware Updates• 24x7 Monitoring of Router Availability• 24x7 Response - Remote Support of Router OutagesSwitch Management:• Switch Configuration Changes• Software & Firmware Updates• 24x7 Monitoring of Switch Availability• 24x7 Remote Support of Switch OutagesPrinter Management• Printer Configuration Changes• Printer Software & Firmware Updates• 24x7 Printer Monitoring of Availability• 24x7 Response - Remote Support of Printer OutagesWireless Network Management:• Wireless Network Configuration Changes• Wireless Network Software & Firmware Updates• 24x7 Wireless Network Monitoring of Availability• 24x7 Response - Remote Support of Wireless Network Outages
Remote Deployment, Setup and Management of:• Power Settings• Mapped drives & Printers• Optical & USB Drivers Access Control• Single Desktop Profile Migration Assistance• Remote Authorized User Profile Migration Assistance for Windows• Desktop profile copy and migration to new PC• Support & Troubleshooting• Move/Add/Changes IMAC Hardware & Software• Disk Defragmentation, Disk Check and CleanupAntimalware and Virus Management & Patch Management:• Licensing for all Workstation Endpoints• Software Installation, Configuration and Continuous Compliance• Latest Antimalware & Antivirus Definitions and Policy Management• Virus or Threat Correction• Review, testing, and release of all approved New Microsoft Security Patches
Data Storage Management
• Application and database monitoring and support• Hosted/SaaS Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Email, and more• Hardware-as-a-Service
IT Project Management
As your organization expands to stay relevant in the changing business world, it will need to reform and adopt new IT technologies to support it. When your organization needs IT direction and experienced engineers for IT project management and implementation, Property Support can help.• Project Management of any technology related tasks which are complex in nature• Planning Meetings / Plan Design / Consultation • Dedicated Project Manager• Project Tracking and Reporting